Take a break from sales oriented companies and let us share with you all
the best information on trees for you to make informed decisions.
Besides just being “your friendly neighbourhood tree guys” we also
provide the following services:
- Training Pruning: pruning your tree at a younger age is less expensive and promotes good structure.
- Preventative Pruning: crown cleaning, thinning, raising, reductions, restoration.
- Pruning for fruit and flower production.
- It is diseased. There is significant die back, deep cracks, fungi, or infections.
- Insects and pests have caused significant damage to the tree.
- Structural damage causing the tree to lean or become unsafe.
- A decayed or hollow trunk. Cracks, splits, large wounds and deadwood all indicate the tree is declining.
- It is encroaching on buildings, structures, or powerlines and is costly to maintain.
- It was planted in the wrong location.
- Prevent the tree from producing shoots and regrowing.
- To prevent tripping hazards and protecting lawn care equipment.
- To allow for replanting a new tree or shrub.
- To allow for construction or landscaping
- To improve curb appeal.
Plant Health Care⌄✕
- Birch Borer
- Birch Leafminer
- Bud Worm
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Elm Scale
- Oystershell Scale